Monsieur Jean is committed to promoting the health and well-being of his guest and the environment alike. For this reason, we've adopted good habits to reduce our environmental footprint.
- All procedure masks are collected and recycled in collaboration with Go Zero Recycle.
- Recycle used soaps and donate them to Clean the World, a non-profit organization that helps families in need.
- Low-flow toilets in suites, which have saved more than 35,000 litres of water during our first year of operation.
- Low-flow showerheads and faucets.
- Use of energy saving LED bulbs.
- Option for our guests to limit the replacement of sheets and towels during their stay.
- Hand dryers in public washrooms.
- Paper towels and toilet paper made from recycled fibres.
- Kitchenette to prepare food in the suite.