Rules stay COVID-19
Read and understand ;
In order to make your stay as pleasant as possible, here are some rules and regulations that you will have to follow during your stay because the health and safety of our guests and staff are our priority.
- Hand washing is mandatory when you enter into our establishment. A sink, soap and hand paper will be available at your convenience.
- At all times, you must respect the two meters social distance with others.
- You can check-in and check out at our digital terminal in the main Hall.
- It is also possible to register online upon your arrival at the hotel. This will reduce the time spent at the front desk.
- A staff member will be present at the front desk and can welcome you at all times.
- During your stay, there will be no housekeeping of your suite. We invite you to drop off any garbage in the hallway between 9 am and 10 am in order to be picked up by our team. Additional garbage bags have been placed in the last drawer in the kitchen.
- If you need any additional supplies, please contact the reception by using the phone in your room. It is important to know that we will not enter your suite. The requested items will either be hung on your handle or place in a bag in front of your door.
- In each room you will find a bottle of hospital grade disinfectant and suitable cloths for your personal use.
- Our two central elevators will be available only for our guest. We ask you to respect the maximum occupancy of two people who do not know each other or an elevator per family.
- Disinfectant distributors have been placed in our public areas. Wearing a mask in common spaces is highly recommended.
- For customers who have booked through our website or by phone, a continental breakfast will be delivered to your door every morning at 8 am. If you want a different time, we invite you to mention it at the front desk.
At any time, if you feel any of the Covid-19 symptoms, we invite you to stay home.
Our cancellation policies are flexible. You can cancel your reservation without any fees before 4 pm, on the day of your arrival.