Monsieur Jean is committed to promote a healthy lifestyle and a clean and prosperous environment that ensures the well-being of all. For this reason, we adopt good habits that reduce our ecological footprint.
- Reduced toilets flow in suites, saving at least 35,000 liters of water during our first year of operation.
- Controlled shower heads and faucets flow.
- Use of energy saving LED bulbs.
- Option for our guests to limit the replacement of sheets and towels during their stay.
- Hand dryers in public toilets.
- Hand paper and toilet paper made from recycled fibers.
- Kitchenette to prepare food on site.