Events, shows and activities
In order to make the most of your stay in the Old Capital, we offer you a list of must-see places. You will also find in your suite, the very select guide of good addresses recommended by Mr. Jean himself. Let yourself be surprised by new experiences. Don't hesitate to ask our concierge about the various events, shows and tourist attractions that you shouldn't miss.
Discover the main attractions and activities in Old Quebec.
Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac, Dufferin terrace and the funicular
Le Petit Champlain neighborhood
- Quebec City’s restaurants
- The Old Port, the Port of Quebec Marina, the Gare du Palais
- The Quebec’s Citadel and the Plains of Abraham
- Quebec cruise terminal and St.Lawrence river
- Civilisation museum
- Musée national des Beaux-Arts du Québec
- Art galleries and antique dealer
- Place Royale
- Samuel-de-Champlain promenade
Do not miss our best-known festivals.
- The Festival d’Été de Quebec (July 7 to 17 2022)
- The Carnival of Quebec (February 3 to 12, 2023)
Several other events are also not to be missed:
- Halloween on the Plains
- October Fest – Quartier Petit Champlain
- German Christmas Market
- Salon des artisans de Québec
- The Great Christmas Market
- Pentathlon des neiges (February 26 to March 13, 2022)
- Quebec City International Pee-Wee Hockey Tournament (May 1 to May 15, 2022)
- Mosaiculture Quebec (June 24 to October 10, 2022)
- Wendake International Pow Wow (July 1 to 3, 2022)
For the complete program, visit the Destination Québec city website !